Candle Care & Safety
Candle Care & Safety:
- Candle wax has a memory. The first time you burn your candle, allow the wax to melt all the way to the edges of the container. This may take a couple of hours. This will help your candle burn properly the subsequent times you light it.
- Always trim your candle wick before each and every burn (1/4").
- To prevent fire and serious injury:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended and within sight.
- Keep away from drafts and vibrations.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Never burn on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Keep candle free of any foreign materials, including matches and wick trimmings.
- Only burn the candle on a level, fire resistant surface.
- Do not burn for longer than four hours at a time.
- Stop use when less than 1/2" wax remains.