Wax Melt Safety Information
Wax Melt Use & Safety:
- Only use in wax melt approved warmers/burners.
- Do NOT add water.
- Do NOT melt on stove top or in non-approved appliances.
- Use only in well ventilated areas away from flammable materials.
- Discontinue use if the dish contains less than 1/2” of wax.
- DO NOT EAT.
- To prevent fire or injury:
- Remove packaging before use.
- Use only in tea-light warmers or Ul listed electric warmers approved for wax melts.
- Read & follow all instructions provided with your warmer before use.
- Do NOT leave melter unattended while in use.
- Keep out of reach of children & pets.