Cornell Candle Co.
If only all flannel shirts could smell like this! The perfect camping weekend meets barbershop. Woodsy, just showered-and-shaved, with subtle floral vibes make this candle a perfect option for the cooler weather. Plaid boasts cedarwood, nutmeg, orange and patchouli essential oils in addition to other premium perfume oils.
Top notes: bergamot, lemon peel, orange zest
Middle notes: white birch, lily of the valley, geranium
Base notes: tonka bean, vetiver, cedarwood
Two options available: 7 oz. & 12 oz. (Also, available in a wax melt HERE):
7 oz. candle comes in an amber-colored glass vessel with a black lid.
- Burn time: approximately 35 hours
- Best suited for smaller rooms like bathrooms or offices
- H: 3.5”, W: 2.75”
- 14 oz. weight / 7 oz. net weight
12 oz. candle comes in an amber-colored glass vessel with a matte black metal lid.
- Two wicks
- Burn time: approximately 45 hours
- Best suited for medium-sized rooms such as bedrooms or living rooms
- H: 3.65”, W: 3.5”
- 16 oz. weight / 12 oz. net weight
With a clean burn and powerful scent, Cornell Candle Co. candles are hand-poured in small batches with
- No additives, dyes or preservatives
- Vegan, coconut soy wax
- Cotton core wicks
- Phthalate-free, high-quality fragrance and essential oils
Please view our Candle Care & Safety .